1.9

Caroll let me down in the worst way I thought possible.They let my oil run out (on the new tank that came with a sensor I was hoodwinked into buying by their associates.which I spent so much money on) and left me and my wife and three kids (4yrs, 2yrs and 9 months) in a freezing house for 16 hours (overnite).

All the while giving us false hope and insuring us that someone will be there soon thus keeping us (in hope) in house. Thus leaving us (over-nite) to result to freezing in one room with one space heater in a 52 degree house. With every phone call of me being told "you are next", I became more and more angry at the terrible service and care that was shown towards my "emergency". The only ease I received so to not have this outrage that was within me pour into every phone call was talking to Russel which kept it straight with me and told me what the real problem was.

After talking with him I made my own conclusion that there is terrible disorganized leader (if any). Yet unfortunately by that time it was too late to make any moves so I waited till the morning. The next morning someone came and after being told they started at 7, no one arrived until a little after 9:30. The guy got it started and said they need to be here with my oil today.

So as you probly know by now the day came (I went to church) and it went and so did my calls that resulted in more of nothing. All calls with the exception of one being to Russel again. He being SHOCKED that I wasn't taken care of attempted to console me again yet the major damage has already taken place. Once again telling me the truth of no one coming out that nite, I was ok with it because my heat was still on at the time.

Yet though it was on it was at the last bit and that's what I explained and warned them yet again. Well, the morning came but not caroll. I went to my nieces party and came home once again to a cold 60 degree house with a bill on the door ( had a nerve to leave me a bill). So as you can imagine they were late TWICE!

in three days! I call and they say..... (you guessed it) someone's coming....... Yet when asked, they have no supervisor or boss or know any information on anybody higher than them.

I was told "we got a website and that's all I can give you... But you call yourself a company? They don't know any info on who they report to. well after a terrible weekend with them, I wake up early and as you can imagine again.....

(yes) no one came. Sitting in a cold house at 7:30am I call and it sounds like they have no clue someone was suppose to come, so I guess that's why no one came. 5pm today will be three FULL days of my "emergency". what does that word mean...

I don't know andymore ......On the search for a new company, anybody know where a real company is?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of oil tank from Carroll Home Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carroll Home Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carroll Home Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carroll Home Services?

Comments